Our goal at TETRA Hearing™ is to offer the best, most reliable hearing technology available. If you have a problem with your TETRA device, please consult the Product Manual, read our FAQs, or check out our Instructional Videos.
Most issues our customers experience are related to wax or debris in the sound port. If your device seems to be working improperly, please check and clean the sound port or replace the wax guard (not applicable to AlphaShields), as this will solve 90% of all problems.
Everything on our devices is repairable or replaceable. Regardless of warranty status, if your problem cannot be remedied through troubleshooting and you wish to remedy the issue, please complete our online Repair Form prior to sending in your device(s) for repair*. Shipping instructions are included on the form.
TETRA products have a one-year limited warranty that covers manufacturer defects of the product.
- Water damage, or devices damaged from abuse or misuse is not covered under warranty.
- Cracked or broken shells are not covered under warranty.
- Our warranty applies to the original owner of the product only.
- Product must have been purchased from an authorized retailer.
- Tampering with, altering the device or any unauthorized service will void the warranty.
- Lost devices are not covered under warranty
*Out of warranty repairs or repairs not covered by warranty may involve a service charge.