Our goal at TETRA is to offer the best, most reliable hearing technology available. If you have a problem with your TETRA device, please consult your owner’s manual, read our FAQs, or check out our instructional videos. Most issues our customers experience are related to wax or debris in the sound port. If your device seems not to be working, please check and clean the sound port, as this will solve 90% of all problems.
TETRA products have a one-year limited warranty that covers manufacturer defects of the product.
- Water damage, or devices damaged from abuse or misuse is not covered under warranty.
- Cracked or broken shells are not covered under warranty.
- Our warranty applies to the original owner of the product only.
- Product must have been purchased from an authorized retailer.
- Tampering with, altering the device or any unauthorized service will void the warranty.
- Lost devices are not covered under warranty
If your device qualifies for warranty service and you would like to send it for repair, follow instructions on our return policy page.