Terms and Conditions
2022 TETRA HEARING™
10-days of christmas GIVEAWAY RULES
1. Eligibility: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. This giveaway is open only to those who sign up for our newsletter through the Website, Facebook lead ad or email. Employees of TETRA Hearing™ and all “Prize Partners”, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the giveaway. The giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of TETRA Hearing™ as final and binding as it relates to the contest. The giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws which the winner will be responsible to cover.
3. How to Enter: The giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry using the online newsletter sign-up form on the TETRA Hearing™ website [https://www.TETRAHEARING.com]. Entries will be accepted online starting on or about December 12, 2022, and ending December 21, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST. All online entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST, the day prior to the daily drawing [reference Section 4 for specific drawing times and dates]. All entries, within the specified period, will be applicable for entry throughout the duration of this contest. The entry must fulfill all giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of TETRA Hearing™. You may enter only once, and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of TETRA Hearing™.
4. Prizes: One randomly selected winner will be drawn and announced each day, as specified below…
Day 1 - Case of S3 Apex Shells – Valued at $243 USD [Winner Announced 12/13]
Day 2 - Higdon Outdoors Battleship Mallard – Valued at $140 USD [Winner Announced 12/14]
Day 3 - Echo branded Call [Winner Announced 12/15]
Day 4 – The TETRA Christmas Gift Card Set – Valued at $585 USD [Winner Announced 12/16]
Day 5 - Last Flight Illusion x TETRA Call – Value at $150 USD [Winner Announced 12/17]
Day 6 - Dustin Dattilio Artwork Rosie Full Sized Print – Valued at $50 USD [Winner Announced 12/18]
Day 7 - $100 Rob Roberts Gift Card – Valued at $100 USD [Winner Announced 12/19]
Day 8 - $100 Mossy Oak Store Gift Card – Valued at $100 USD [Winner Announced 12/20]
Day 9 - Gunner Kennel Intermediate w/ Mossy Oak Green Leaf - Valued at $775 USD [Winner Announced 12/21]
Day 10 – TETRA Hearing™ AlphaShield Devices and 1-Year Supply of FREE Batteries – Valued at $1,599 USD [Winner Announced 12/22]
— all together a giveaway value worth over $4,850. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Prize Partner. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Prize Partner's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. All items will be shipped to the winner’s address with the exception of any firearms which will need to be accepted at a licensed dealer. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for TETRA Hearing™ and the above-listed prize partners to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner selection and notification: The winner of the giveaway will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of a representative of the Prize Partner, TETRA Hearing™. The winner will be notified via an email to the email address they entered for the giveaway with on December 12, 2022, through September 21, 2022, 11:59 PM EST. Drawings will be conducted daily, and announced based on the schedule referenced in Section 4. TETRA Hearing™ and all prize partners shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15-days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to return in a timely manner a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by any winner (at Prize Partners’ sole discretion) will result in such winner's disqualification as winner of the giveaway and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
7. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest, you understand that TETRA Hearing™ and the above-listed partners, anyone acting on behalf of TETRA Hearing™ or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner[s] name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
8. Terms: TETRA Hearing™ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway should [in its sole discretion] a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the giveaway. In such case, TETRA Hearing™ may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after [if appropriate] the action taken by TETRA Hearing™. TETRA Hearing™ reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
By entering the giveaway you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from TETRA Hearing™ and all partners listed above [Reference Section 4]. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link found at the footer within the newsletter.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless TETRA Hearing™ and the above-listed prize partners and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.